GEM is a concept used for cryptocurrencies that are considered to have the potential to generate large amounts of money in the future. The price of these cryptocurrencies is usually very low, often under a cent each, with the possibility of large returns. The native cryptocurrency of this platform is GEM coin.
Requesting miners and validators validate their work with GEM coins by providing a deterrent way to do their job properly.
The main purpose of the Gem project is to reduce fees by using the Ethereum network and gas usage, thanks to the payment system it offers. In this context, it has a micropayment and staking system that uses payment channels to prevent excessive gas use.
GEM coins are usually cryptocurrencies that are in the early development stages or are somehow undervalued. It is thought that GEM coins, which means jewelery crypto money in Turkish, will rise in the future.
It may take some time to discover such cryptocurrencies. Because gem coins are generally not listed on major cryptocurrency exchanges until they start to gain attention.
GEM coin advantages are as follows:
- This marketplace will not charge any central fees and will use GEM coin and Gems Protocol.
- Gems is also building a marketplace platform to match miners and requesters.
- Thanks to its staking feature, it provides users with the opportunity to earn passive income.
- Due to the highly volatile nature of the cryptocurrency world, investors always have a chance to lose money depending on the market price of the GEM coin.
- Due to its high volatility, GEM coin investment is a risky investment.
The best places to look for effective gem coin hunting are launchpads. Launchpads are platforms that allow you to invest in early development projects. It is very likely that you will encounter potential gems on these platforms. However, the value of the gem you invest in depends on the increase in demand for it. Therefore, in order to earn income from a gem coin, you usually have to wait for that coin to be listed on cryptocurrency exchanges.