Today will be an important day for many cryptocurrencies. In this article, we will cover the latest developments regarding various altcoin projects. These developments will include items such as the latest major transactions, stock market listings, and new product launches. Here are the details…
Today will be significant for 18 altcoins
- OKX Chain (OKT) will hold a question and answer event on Twitter about what will happen in the upcoming period.
- ProBit Global lists Flag Media (FLAG) with USDT pair.
- MEXC Global lists Dotori (DTR) in USDT pair at 15:00 CET.
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) developer Shytoshi Kısama hinted at new launches.
- According to data shared by Whale Alert, XRP has been moved between crypto exchanges by anonymous wallets. The platform has recently detected three large XRP transactions that have been moved by wallets and marked as “anonymous”. These three transfers (40, 30 and 147.8 million XRP) together represent 218 million XRP worth approximately $73 million.
- BNB Chain has announced that the BNB Beacon Chain testnet will be launched in January 2023. This hard fork upgrade is expected to take place on January 2, 2023 and January 12, 2023 at 06:00 CET, at block heights of 34,587,202 and 34,963,303.
- XT.COM announced that it has listed ECO on the spot market. Users can trade with USDT pair.
- Seychelles-based crypto exchange OKX’s OKB token has risen by nearly 15 percent in the last day. OCD has risen 86 percent since October 1, 2022.
- cryptocoin.com As we have reported, it has been decided that the Joint L1 Task Force will be operational in the Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) ecosystem. Now, proposal 11168, which is a proposal to allocate more than $141,000 worth of LUNC to this group, has been accepted.
- Analyst Ben Armstrong predicted that in 2023, the lawsuit between Ripple (XRP) and the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) will end up against Ripple.
- The total locked value of Ethereum staking platform Lido DAO (LDO) has reached $6 billion.
- Ethereum Name Service (ENS) announced that it received 2.2 million records in 2022.
- SushiSwap (SUSHI) has announced that it will disable Kashi and MISO platforms.
- The Shiba Inu community started the year with aggressive SHIB burns. Data from Shibburn indicates that the community has sent approximately 199.7 million SHIB to the burn wallet in the last 24 hours.
- Ripple (XRP) has unlocked and circulated 900 million XRP from its escrow wallet.
- Solana (SOL)’s meme coin BONK will be accepted on various marketplaces in Solana.
- Toncoin (TON) has announced that it has managed to become the 23rd largest cryptocurrency over the past year.