The Harvard report explains how it could facilitate faster settlement of CBDCs worldwide for these 2 altcoins.
These 2 altcoins are important for the future
cryptocoin.com As we mentioned earlier, although the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has entered a major war with Ripple, other market players continue to see great value in this blockchain network. Harvard University recently released a report on the trajectory of the US Digital Dollar. In the report, author Jayesh Mehta mentions that blockchain technology is mature enough to process FIAT currency in digital format. Interestingly, the report also mentions the increasing acceptance of blockchain networks like Ripple and Stellar Lumens as they become the preferred choice for international businesses.
Furthermore, the report goes on to explain how these two blockchain platforms can facilitate instant CBDC deals worldwide while harnessing the power of artificial intelligence and Machine Learning. This process also includes a machine learning controlled FX interface. The author explains the entire seven-step automated process for the immutable funds transfer chain.
- The sender initiates the transaction in FIAT currency, receives the private key and gives it to the recipient.
- Submit chooses instant conversion or futures conversion and gives instructions to the machine learning-driven FX platform.
- According to the instructions, the FX interface will convert FIAT to XRP or XLM.
- Executes machine learning-controlled Smart Contract instructions.
- The FX interface will send the crypto to the receiver. The XRP blockchain will manage the immutability and verification process. Execution will be performed by smart contracts with machine learning applied.
- The receiver uses the private keys sent by the sender and receives funds in XLM or XRP tokens.
- The buyer can convert crypto to FIAT of his choice instantly or at a later date. Machine learning-driven smart contracts will govern future date execution.
Ripple and Stellar’s growing market penetration
Major economies around the world are preparing to launch central bank digital currencies (CBDCs). However, many experts believe that central banks can leverage existing infrastructure to meet their instant payment needs, rather than building the CBDC infrastructure from scratch. According to the latest report, the Stellar Lumens blockchain can act as the base layer for CBDCs worldwide. Denelle Dixon, CEO of Stellar Lumens, recently stated that they are willing to work with the war-torn country of Ukraine to launch their CBDC.
Also, Stellar Lumens, along with Ripple’s XRP, became part of ISO 20022, making them eligible and compliant for CBDCs. Also, the Harvard University report states that CBDCs can work with stablecoins, while Ripple and Stellar can easily handle such transactions. In addition, Tipple is already expanding its ODL solution to more than 40 countries. Thus, it has sufficient infrastructure for world economies.