Solana (SOL) team announced on Twitter that they will be in Turkey very soon. While the altcoin price is going through tough times due to FTX’s bankruptcy, the team is trying to keep its community alive.
Solana (SOL) team is coming to Istanbul on February 1-5, 2023
The official announcement dated 30 December stated that the first leg of the event will be in Turkey. According to the details, we will hear promises about a new Solana, as well as informational content on DeFi and NFT. Meanwhile, Solana events continue across Europe. After the first stop in Turkey, there will be events in Australia, Melbourne and Vietnam.
Solana Foundation x Jump Hacker House is a five-day offline event that includes face-to-face guidance from Solana Labs’ core engineers as well as mentoring from other partners. According to the official announcement, during the event you can expect:
- Informative educational programming on how to get started with Solana, DeFi and NFTs, as well as workshops, panels and presentations from partners.
- You have plenty of time to work on your project, meet new people, find team members for your idea, or join an existing team.
- Advice and support from key Solana Lab engineers, plus a demo day at the end.
- An opportunity to chat, connect and learn.
- A place with good Wi-Fi, power and workstations, as well as lounges to eat and relax all day.
- Special evening events open to all attendees.
Altcoin event dates and workshops
Registration will be open every day from 10:00 to 19:00 at Hacker House. However, pre-registered developers will be able to join the Solana x Jump Hacker House. The historical, programs and workshops are as follows:
- 1. Day: 10:00 – 21:00 – Welcome and Speeches on All About Solana
- 2. Day: 10:00 – 21:00 – Workshops, Talks and Panels
- 3. Day: 10:00 – 21:00 – Workshops, Talks and Panels
- 4. Day: 10:00 – 21:00 – Workshops, Talks and Panels
- 5. Day: 10:00 – 20:00 – DEMO DAY!
However, the altcoin price is not very lively at the time of the announcement. Solana was one of the projects most severely affected as a result of the bankrupt FTX. In fact, not only did the cryptocurrency fall out of the top 20 in the last 7 days, but it has also lost 17%. cryptocoin.comAs we have mentioned, some analysts think that the decline is short-term.
In terms of price, SOL was trading at $32.48 before the collapse of FTX. So its price lost 64%. Solana’s market cap is in free fall from around $11 billion in early November. It recently broke the $10 support.