As we enter a new week, some altcoin developments will attract attention. In this article, we will tell you about the events that will happen tomorrow. Here are the details…
Tomorrow is critical for altcoin projects
- Ethereum Singapore conference starts tomorrow.
- CyberConnect (CYBER) is performing its Arbitrum integration tomorrow.
- The Permissionless 2023 conference will take place tomorrow.
- Sweatcoin (SWEAT) will launch Sweat Wallet US tomorrow.
- NFT Fest Lugano conference will take place tomorrow.
- DappCon Berlin conference will take place tomorrow.
- ApeCoin (APE) will provide date information about the Rift launch tomorrow.
- Shade Protocol (SHD) will attend the SDF event tomorrow.
- Timestamp Summit starts tomorrow.
- The Sandbox (SAND) and many altcoins will hold the All That Matters 2023 conference.
- XOR will hold a question and answer event about SORA Synthetics.
- Magic (MAGIC) will hold its roadmap discussion tomorrow.
- Splintershards (SPS) will hold a question and answer event tomorrow.
- Altcoins such as EUROC, GNO, LQTY will attend the Fintech.li conference tomorrow.
- Web3 Gaming Summit 2023 conference starts tomorrow.
- Echelon Prime (PRIME) announced that sink distributions will begin.
- PPI, WMT will hold a joint question and answer event.
- Ispolink (ISP) will make an announcement tomorrow.
- Voxies (VOXEL) will hold a Q&A event about the Polygon GDx launch.
- Dacxi (DACXI) is holding its EOI launch tomorrow.
- CANTO begins the voting process for a proposal tomorrow.
- BitMEX is listing DeFiChain (DFI) with USDT pair tomorrow at 07:00 UTC.
- NEAR APAC conference starts tomorrow.
- QUICK continues its governance vote.
- 1INCH is holding the 1IP42 voting from September 7-12.
- QUICK conducts Kinetix partnership voting.
- EOS has started the process of terminating deferred transactions.
- Coins such as Phala (PHA), DIA, LSK are participating in Berlin Blockchain Week.
- JOE kicks off Epoch 12.
- JST starts the 30th supply mining phase.
- KUN completes its PoS transition.
What is the latest situation in the market?
Meanwhile, September hasn’t been the most exciting month for BTC in terms of price performance, at least for now. The asset started the month falling to an 11-week low of $25,350, after surging to over $28,000 following the Grayscale win. Since then, Bitcoin only managed to regain around $500 and remained dormant for a week until Thursday. At this point, the bulls took control and pushed BTC up a few hundred dollars, resulting in a weekly high of $26,400.
However, like all other recent price increases, this increase was short-lived and the cryptocurrency lost all momentum almost immediately. Since then, it has remained below $26,000 and has remained unchanged in the last 24 hours. While its market cap remains above $500 billion, its dominance over altcoins has increased slightly to 48.5%.