What are nebulas? Nebulas (NAS) is a decentralized platform that provides a public search engine for all Blockchain enthusiasts. cryptocoin.com In this article, we answered questions such as what Nebulas is, what it offers, what is NAS coin, what is it for, how to get it. Let’s examine this project, which defines itself as the Google of the Blockchain world, together.
What are nebulas?
Nebulas is a self-evolving Blockchain system built on incentivizing users. This system describes itself as “a decentralized platform that provides a search framework for all Blockchain networks.” Founded in Singapore in 2017, Nebulas’ prominent projects include a search engine. The platform also has upgradeable smart contract capabilities. These are not currently available even on Ethereum, which laid the foundation for smart contract technology.
Many in the crypto community refer to Nebulas as the “new Google”. The two are similar in a way. So this point of view is partially correct. However, both platforms have different use cases. Google is designed for everyday internet information searches. Nebulas, on the other hand, focuses on searches for decentralized applications (DApps), smart contracts, and user’s Blockchain assets. According to Nebulas’ Whitepaper, the project aims to “create a future that offers a higher level of freedom and equality.”
What does nebulas offer?
Having its own Blockchain network, Nebulas offers a number of services to its users. These include various Web3 applications, especially the search engine. Accordingly, the platform includes:
- Nebulas Rank (NR) : Creates a universal blockchain measure of value. Accordingly, users can check the highest rated dApps.
- Nebulas Force (NF) : A developer-friendly solution that supports protocols/smart contract flexibility. This helps the Blockchain adapt to market demands and prevents forks from occurring.
- Developer Incentive Protocol (DIP)/ Proof of Engagement (PoD): It is a system that rewards developers with crypto money for their contributions.
- Search engine : Helps users find desired data in a large market. It is basically similar to Google, but different from it.
- Lightning Network Wallet : It is essentially a crypto wallet that enables atomic swapping. It allows users to “exchange” their cryptocurrencies with any Lightning Network-enabled cryptocurrencies.
What is NAS? What does it do?
NAS coin is the native cryptocurrency of the Nebulas ecosystem. Altcoin is used to reward users and encourage developers. In addition, the amount that developers have to pay to access smart contracts is paid in this cryptocurrency. Users can make atomic swaps with NAS coin. In addition, they can receive rewards with this token for their search queries.
What are nebulas? How to get NAS?
NAS coin is currently traded on crypto exchanges such as MEXC, Huobi Global, Gate.io, and OKX. Interested investors must access and become a member of these exchanges, and then place a purchase order for Nebulas by depositing funds into their wallets.