What is QuarkChain? QuarkChain (QKC) is a Blockchain network designed to provide users with extremely high scalability. cryptocoin.com In this article, we answered the questions asked by investors such as what is QuarkChain, what it offers, what is QKC coin, what is it for, how to buy it. Let’s examine QuarkChain, one of the fastest projects among Blockchain networks, together.
What is QuarkChain?
QuarkChain is a decentralized and high-speed Blockchain network. It basically works as a high-capacity peer-to-peer (P2P) transaction network. It does this by achieving high scalability through sharding. Its founders say the ecosystem will be capable of processing more than 100,000 per second (TPS) in the future. Accordingly, the platform strikes a balance between decentralization, security and scalability, which are the three pillars of Blockchain technology.
This is important because many Blockchain networks compromise security for scalability. Solana, which is among the networks with the highest scalability in the market, is therefore frequently on the agenda with the news of attacks. QuarkChain supports the creation and hosting of various applications, as well as high speed and security. Developers have the advantage of developing social media, DEX, gaming and IoT applications within the network. Quark provides high efficiency and security for these applications.
What does QuarkChain offer?
- Re-fixable two-layer Blockchain architecture: At the heart of QuarkChain are two Blockchains. One layer consists of shards, the second is a root network. The root blockchain works to validate blocks from the first layers.
- Market-oriented collaborative mining: The ecosystem ensures the security of all transactions using “game theory” incentives. Accordingly, 50% of the hash power is allocated to the root chain.
- Decentralized horizontal scalability: Networks with high TPS typically lead to expensive full nodes. Accordingly, the aforementioned structure leads to the centralization of mining. QuarkChain solves this problem by powering up multiple cheap nodes to create a superfull node.
- Efficient cross-piece operations: QuarkChain allows fast cross-track transactions that are confirmed within minutes and can be issued at any time. In addition, cross piece processing speed is correlated with piece quantities in the network.
- Turing smart contracts: The system allows for seamless migration between EVM dapps and QuarkChain platform. For this, it supports turing smart contracts and Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM).
What is QKC? What does it do?
The QuarkChain network has a cryptocurrency called QKC. QKC, This altcoin is used to exchange value within the system and incentivize miners. That is, the value of the cryptocurrency completely depends on the use and utility of QuarkChain.
What is QuarkChain? How to get QKC?
QuarkChain is a cryptocurrency traded on many cryptocurrency exchanges. Accordingly, QKC is listed on Binance, Bitrue, Bitget, KuCoin and MEXC exchanges. Those who want to buy Altcoin should be a member of one of these exchanges and follow the buying steps.